Password

crustmas.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Glasses - Glasses

Blah, not gonna say shit about "oh maybe I'm back, maybe I'm not" because fuck if I know. Point is, I'm here now, and with something awesome.

Glasses is a German hardcore band, and the best way I can put it is it's a fucking female fronted Ghostlimb. RIDICULOUSLY angry and pissed off, but fucking melodic as all hell too. Found them through last.fm when I asked for a Ghostlimb/Swarrrm/Skarp station, and this is pretty much the single best thing it could have shit out into my eager ears. 'Your Terms' is one of the catchiest fucking pieces of rage I've ever heard, and the broad fronting them has some scary raspy "I fucking hate you and will kill you with sound all Maub'Dib style motherfucker" vocals going on, and it rules. Follow this blog enough and you know I have a aural hard-on for chick vocalists who can actually fucking do vocals, and this girl fucking delivers.

Glasses - Glasses

Enjoy you miscreants.

No comments: