Password

crustmas.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Skaven

So, someone requested the rest of Skaven after I upped their recent split with Stormcrow, and since I aim to please, I present....the rest of Skaven. At least the rest that I have.

So, I'll say again, Skaven play old school doomy crust a la Deviated Instinct, you know, the shit that's HEAVILY influenced by the likes of Bolt Thrower. They take their name from the rat race in Warhammer (a nod to Bolt Thrower, who take their name from a gun in the same universe), and on these two releases, actually sound pretty good. Much better than the Stormcrow split at least.

Also, Blessed... is a split with fucking DYSTOPIA, so it's instantly worth it for that.

Skaven - Skaven
Skaven/Dystopia - Blessed Are The Worms... For They Shall Inherit The Earth

4 comments:

Corey said...

I deleted my Skaven/Dystopia split simply because Dytopia's song was too long. I was a douche.

Thanks for this.

greezus chrust said...

found you via a link from a blog from a link from a blog... enjoying what yr doing! keep it up!

ScytheofYadu said...

Your awesome man

ScytheofYadu said...

Your awesome man